Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://heyzine.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily use or download the materials on Heyzine's Website for personal or commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Heyzine's Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This will let Heyzine to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should stop the use or destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
You agree not to commit any act of the following prohibited conduct:
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights markings on Heyzine or in the Publications;
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of Heyzine. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- in any other way use Heyzine in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy or post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Submissions or other content;
- defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud user of Heyzine or upload any content to Heyzine that is unlawful or otherwise inappropriate, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent, or use the content on Heyzine for any commercial use, it being understood that the content available on Heyzine is for personal, non-commercial use only;
- hack, remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Heyzine or uploaded content/publications, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through Heyzine, or features that enforce limitations on the use of Heyzine or uploaded content/Publications or intentionally interfere with or damage operation of Heyzine or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of Heyzine or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon Heyzine or any uploaded content/Publications except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by these Terms or applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
Upload of publications
By uploading content to Heyzine you hereby grant to:
- Allow a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, change, distribute, and otherwise use your uploaded content to operate Heyzine as it may appear at the time of your upload or at later stage if new functionality or formats are deployed.
- You revoke your license to Heyzine with future effect by taking down your uploaded content.
- You are solely responsible for all of your uploaded content be it Publications or Other Content and you hereby recognize and confirm that Heyzine is merely providing you the means to collaborate on and make available your content. Accordingly, you shall be solely responsible for all your uploaded content and the consequences of uploading it.
By uploading your content (Publications or Other Content), you confirm, represent, and warrant that:
- you are the sole creator and owner of all uploaded content; or
- you have obtained the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Heyzine and Heyzine's Users to use and distribute your uploaded content as agreed in these Terms.
- Heyzine may request you to confirm and document that you hold the aforementioned rights for each upload you, in your capacity as Publisher undertake, in order to comply with EU copyright regulation.
- If we receive notice that your uploaded content (or some of it) infringes third party rights, we will take down your uploaded content, if the notice in our opinion is sufficiently substantiated. If we take your uploaded content down, we will inform you of the take dawn and grant you the opportunity to prove that you own the content. If we are satisfied with that, we may allow you to upload the content again, but we are not obliged to do so. Any subsequent upload of the content that we have taken down without our permission will be considered a material breach of these Terms.
- We may without notice introduce technologies that are aimed at detecting copyright infringements in connection with uploads if content and other measure to ensure that content is only uploaded in accordance with the requirements
- If you think that your copyright has been infringed by, or you have a complaint in respect of the Publications or Other Content, please report to email@example.com
You further confirm, represent, and warrant that:
- your uploaded content does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or propietary right or (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; and
- your uploaded content does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or any content or file that provides a method to access to potentially infringing content outside of Heyzine.
- Violators of third-party rights may be subject to criminal and civil liability and to Issuu undertaking a takedown of your uploaded content without notice to you
- Heyzine reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to takedown or disable any uploaded content at any time and for any reason without notice. If possible Heyzine with give notice to you before we takedown your uploaded content, but we are not obliged to do so.
Fees and Payment
All fees are quoted in USD unless otherwise indicated.
Some of the functionality or access to some of the Publications or Other Content may have fees associated with them, making them a Paid Service. You will have the opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged before using a Paid Service.
We will also charge you a proportional subscription fee if you subscribe during a subscription period.
Any subscription you subscribe to will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing for the next periods (month, quarter or year) subscription fee.
You accept that content may be turned into a paid service without notice, as this is decided solely by the Publishers. You also accept that content may be taken down or otherwise restriction without notice.
Terms of payment
All fees are paid in advance and are drawn from your selected payment method upon your acceptance of the Paid Service.
Once you have obtained your full access or full access to a Paid Service you cannot cancel your access as delivery has commenced.
You agree that all sales of Virtual Goods by Heyzine are final. No refunds will be given, except in the Heyzine's sole and absolute discretion. All Virtual Goods can be forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in the Heyzine's sole and absolute discretion, or if Heyzine discontinues providing the Service.
Heyzine has a free version of the application which can be used to test the functionality and assess the value of our product, before the acquisition of a premium license. This is why Heyzine does not generally offer refunds, except for rare occasions and in the company's sole and absolute discretion. Once a refund is issued, you can’t have access to any of the premium options. To request a refund contact our customer support team. We will consider and review your refund request within seven days of the date of submission.
Bugs and issues
The Services licensed under Heyzine are tested over and over by our QA team; however it may not function correctly, it may have functional, conceptual and/or documentation bugs and issues. In these case, Heyzine will try to fix the bugs, issues and errors found and will supply the buyer with working updates. The free versions of the Service is designed especially to let prospective buyers test the software before they make a purchase, this is why a bug found in Heyzine will not lead to a refund.
All the materials on Heyzine’s Website are provided "as is". Heyzine makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Heyzine does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Heyzine or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Heyzine’s Website, even if Heyzine or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Heyzine’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Heyzine will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Heyzine may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Heyzine does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Heyzine has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Heyzine of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim related to Heyzine's Website shall be governed by the laws of Spain without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
Contact and headquarters
Calle Santa Isabel, 21 (08840). Barcelona, Spain.